Thursday, December 10, 2015

sleepy day


Sorry the pic is so blurry.  I had to turn it onto moonlight mode and I tried to hold perfectly still for the long exposure, but it's still blurry.  She's been sleeping almost this ENTIRE day.  She woke up when a couple girls from Safety for Seniors came through to give me tips about safety for mom.  They were really sweet and Mommy LOVED them - as you can imagine.  They are students at Chatham University and they volunteer with a senior safety group. They are working on physical therapy degrees.  They gifted mom with a flashlight and a smoke detector.  They would have ordered hand rails installed too if there had been any need. 

At any rate, she woke up for their visit and fell asleep an hour or so afterward.  I woke her again at six for some Boost and Xarelto, and she wakes a little every time I change the hip pad from one side to the other, but she's just having a sleepy day.  I almost didn't take a pic and post it, but Mom is just so Mom when she's asleep.  I thought you'd all like to be reminded of how cute she sleeps with her mouth wide open.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah she always has slept like that. :) remember asking her (back in the 70s) questions while she was asleep. Like "Can I go to so and sos house?", knowing full well the answer would be a firm "no" if she was awake, but the answer when she was asleep would be a "yes"? Then we'd giggle and she'd wake up and ask what we just asked her knowing we were up to something, which we never would have followed through with, we just liked being silly I guess.

    ReplyDelete