Wednesday, September 2, 2015

yesterday and today

So, I got a little busy yesterday, and I didn't get the pic I took up.  Again, better late than never, says the girl who's often a day or two or three late . . .


She's having dinner in bed again until a new pad for her
wheelchair gets here (hopefully tomorrow).  Jeanie found it,
and we're hoping that she can sit in her wheelchair without
irritating the soft spot at her tail bone.  I avoided getting her 
out of bed at all for weeks until it was completely healed, and 
then I waited a whole week after that, and we only had her out
twice for about an hour each time, and the soft spot returned.
Now, we're going to try with a gel pad and see if that prevents it.



Here she is this morning.  She's busy, busy, busy with her magazine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the pad helps too! Mr. George Campbell, I clean house for him and his wife Gaye. He uses a pad exactly like the one your getting for grandma and it helps a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete