Monday, July 13, 2015

Kitty kitty (and, Mom's really soft-hearted toward the poor cat)



I came downstairs this morning saying: "What is that smell!?!" And I found this stinky cat who smelled like sewage and looked like he'd been bathing in something not nice. Apparently, from the water mess around the toilet, he'd fallen into the toilet and got his legs stuck down the drain of it. (The toilet was flushed, but from the look of things, he'd managed to stir stuff up from the depths.) David (he doesn't have work today, thank God) and I bathed the smelly cat, and he actually was purring as all the yicky got suds and rinsed off him.

Then, I went to Mommy and told her the poor kitty got hurt, and could he rest in her room for a few minutes so the dog doesn't bother him? She said he could so here he is, resting on the floor. We've towel dried him, and he seems much happier than he did a little while before this picture was taken.

So, there you have it, Mom might always be telling the cats, "You get out of here!" when they nose open the screen door and come to visit, but really, when they need her, she's there for them. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Poor kitty! I gave Ashley (my cat) a bath once because she got under the car and had antifreeze on her. She did NOT like it! But I couldn't leave antifreeze on her. :)

    ReplyDelete