Sunday, May 3, 2015

Out in the Sunshine!


It's such a beautiful day today, and Mommy and I are enjoying the sunshine together on the porch.  In a few minutes, Stephan will be joining us, and he is going to put together the TARDIS!  I am so excited for us all to be enjoying this beautiful day.  (And, I'm very excited to get the TARDIS up.  Stephan will be using it for his tools and parts storage for his job.  So, it will clean up the porch - where those things are now located - and it will add a certain "Laura Peters lives here feel to our front porch.")

Mommy is really enjoying her time outside.  She's so interested in all the bees and the flowers and the cars and people going by.  I ask her every once in a while if she wants to go back in the house, and she says she'd rather stay out here.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like a pretty mundane use for a time traveling spacecraft. Glad you and Mom are enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Pete, lol! I wonder if people will stop to get their pics taken on your porch. ;) wish I could use it not to time travel but to go back and forth the country visiting all my relatives. :) hope you have another gloriously sunshiny day! Give Mom a hug from me, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, could you post pics of the tardis when your done-it's so cool lookin! ;) I think it would be cool to have one on my front porch. I bet it would make the few folks who drive here look twice as they drive by, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that there will be plenty of room for all of uncle Stephen's tools in the tardis! ;)

    ReplyDelete