Monday, May 4, 2015

TARDIS in progress



The TARDIS is not finished yet, but I've uploaded a few pics.  

I have a tiny piece of Mommy news too :-)  Today, I decided to leave the raisins out of her oatmeal to save her the trouble of picking them out - lol.  I think she appreciated it.

And, I'm with Jeanie, if we get it operational, I want to visit all the people we're learning about in our genealogy.  But, I don't think the TARDIS will take us there - although it would be heavenly.* 





*in the true, and perfect sense, of what heaven will actually be!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! It be so cool to see all of our old relatives. Old as in ancestral. ;) LOVE the boots hanging out the top of the Tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children just informed me that "Bad Wolf" does not mean Stephan. That is what I thought! LOL apparently has something to do with Dr. Who and the Tardis. I don't think I really watched any doctor who since 1970 something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - I was using "Bad Wolf" as a double meaning and referring to Stephan with it as well.

    ReplyDelete