Wednesday, January 14, 2015

day by day


Today, mom wants to sit in the upholstered chair.  Yesterday, she chose the recliner.

Here she is waiting until she feels ready to stand up.  Just to the left, outside the picture area is a the TV and she is watching Anastasia  while she waits.  She is bored of Gospel of John.  She gets so amazingly fixated on each thing and then she is done.  Completely done.  Fini.  She's done with that thing and it's time for me to locate a next fixation.  :-)  She keeps me on my toes.

A little later today, after she is sitting in the chair, we're going to look at Valentine's Day decoration.  The Christmas tree is down now, and I think that it was a little depressing for Mom to see it go.  Although, the room is much roomier now!



Happy Early Valentine's Day!



1 comment:

  1. Mom looks good! We are watching Emma here. I actually haven't seen it through yet. One day I may be able to sit all the way through it I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete