Monday, January 5, 2015

Mail Call :-)

Today, Mommy got a letter from Jeanie and a letter from her sister, Bonnie.

I'm a little frustrated this morning because she is refusing to get out of bed, but I decided to give her the mail and not wait with it.  (I thought that maybe she'd decide that getting out of bed was a good idea if she got a shot of happiness through the mail, but it didn't work like that.  She still is refusing to get out of bed.)

At any rate, if she's not out of bed by the time the occupational therapist gets here at 2:15, I'll have an ally in my camp.  Maybe she'll know what to say to encourage mom decide to get out of bed.

Until then, Click here to see the video of her looking at her mail.  Enjoy!  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

(Edit:  It is now after six, and except for a short break with the Occupational Therapist, mom has been rereading Aunt Bonnie's card and looking at the pictures from Jeanie ALL DAY LONG.  Every once in a while, she'll say to me:  "Look at this.  Did you see this before?" and she'll show me a picture or the card.  She is so happy.)

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video! Did she ever get out of bed? Just wondering. Love you so much! Thank you so much for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, :-) she got up when the occupational therapist came.

    ReplyDelete