Friday, January 2, 2015

Catching Smiles

This video was taken the day after Christmas when Aunt Bonnie called mom.  The handset works amazingly well.  She seems very comfortable talking with it. (Thanks, Brian)

Whenever her sister calls, Mommy always smiles a lot while on the phone, and I was trying to get one of those images to share with you all.  However, instead of smiling while she was listening to her sister, Mom got distracted by me and the camera, but we got to see a smile anyway.

Click here to see it.

After I caught it on film, I left the room so she could talk without being distracted by me.  She probably smiled dozens of real smiles after I left, but at least we caught a nice smile and a laugh on the camera before that.  :-)


2 comments:

  1. That was pretty funny! It made me smile anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love watching her wheels turn as she listens to Aunt Bonnie and tries to figure out what in the world I'm doing. She's so pretty and she's still so smart. Amanda and I just keep being amazed by her.

    ReplyDelete