Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Beautiful Mommy


Today I am celebrating how beautiful Mommy is.  Isn't she stunning?

A little later today, at 3:00, I'll be having my first in-my-own-home job interview to see if the company who is being contracted to care for Mommy will hire me for some of the work.

I've got to say that I didn't realize how emotional this would be.  Somehow the idea of getting paid to take care of mommy is an emotional hurdle.  (Of course, I understand that I have to be home pretty much all day every day, and I realize that I can't get another job, and I need to earn money, so there is no guilt.  There is only this odd feeling of oddness that I can't put an English word to, but I can feel it in my soul.)

I wonder if Jochebed felt something similar to this when Pharaoh's daughter paid her to care for Moses?

And, also, how should a person dress for a job interview at home?  I've got curlers in my hair, and I'm planning to put on clean blue-jeans . . .

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Grandma!!! And I think you have the right approach of how to look. Nice but not formal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm reading this a day late. So I know you got hired! You must've looked good! Lol

    ReplyDelete