Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Skin question

Such an AMAZING complexion!

Her skin was so perfect pre-doctor's visit yesterday, and today her skin is dry and peeling!  It's not just where she was out in wind, either.  Her arms and her legs are peeling a little too, but her face is bad especially.  I'm worried that it might have been the stress of getting out in the car and so on (and, we've got to go and get the ultrasound - so she'll be out and about again).

Suggestions?

I'll put cream on, of course.  Do you think she might be low on some vitamin or something?

3 comments:

  1. Try coconut oil maybe? I used that for Alicia when she was first born and I think it helped. She was so overdue that her skin was peeling. It still peeled but I think the coconut oil made it better too. Or maybe try baby lotion but that still has alcohol in it and I am not sure how sensitive moms skin is, you'll have to make that call. :) One time I got special facial lotion and it made me break out with a rash-it was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor grandma! I use cocoa butter on my hands sometimes when my eczema is bad. Maybe that will help grandma. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut oil, magic! I will use it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete