Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Waiting

Morning applesauce.  She's tired this morning.


Mommy and I are waiting around here.  We're waiting for lots of things, but I think that we're mostly waiting for spring.

You can see how tired she is from her picture (above).  She slept in this morning.  I finally woke her up to eat her Tylenol and vitamin mashed in a few spoons of the applesauce. (I'm giving her Tylenol again as I think I was wrong about it not helping.)

We're still waiting for the birds to find the bird feeder.  Although, yesterday a couple birds did land on the porch rail and eat some of the seeds I scattered there, under the bird feeder.

One of the nicest things we're waiting for is a visit from Pete.  He'll be arriving in Pittsburgh late Friday night, and it will be so wonderful to get to see him.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the birds will find the feeder soon! I wish I was coming to visit too!!! I miss you all so much!!!!! Hope you have a nice visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that mom will be really happy to be seeing Pete! Yay!

    ReplyDelete