Friday, April 10, 2015

Another visit!


Mom's getting another visit from Pete tonight!  And, after her shower this morning, I thought it would be a fun time to break out the curlers.

In the pic above I had just finished putting the curlers in, and she was tasting her applesauce.  I had just asked her if there was enough sugar in it.  I'm not sure what she is thinking, but she said it was sweet enough, so I didn't add another teaspoon.


And, here she is a few hours later when I took the curlers out.  She is a trooper, and I am not a beautician.  (lol)

2 comments:

  1. :) I bet she had fun getting her hair done even if you are not a beautician! I'm not either and that's why I never attempted curlers with mom. LOL Alicia got a giggle from this pic, not sure if it was the hair or mom's expression. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you tried the curlers anyway. If you style her hair with your fingers I'm sure you could make it look nice. :) hope you have a nice visit with uncle Pete!

    ReplyDelete