Saturday, April 25, 2015

Flower power :-)


Last night Mommy fell asleep just looking so happily at these flowers.  This morning, I could see that she was reaching for them.  So, I put her bed railing down to let her be able to reach.  Then she spent several happy hours trimming the dead leaves from the plant. She managed to find a small handful of dead leaves.  (BTW - I hadn't seen any dead leaves at all, but she found them.)  Stephan says that we should just give her more and more flowers.  But, unfortunately, when I brought in the blue flower pot of these (that I got to match the pink), she wasn't interested at all.  So, I suppose it's win some, lose some with flowers same as with anything.  I've got these flowers out in the sunshine right now, but I'm planning to bring them in again tonight and see if they will make another magic.

A few days ago she told me that she kept trying to figure out how to touch the things she could see in the TV.  Maybe these flowers sort of made that wish come true.

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice when you find something mom can do with her hands. I know I tried all kinds of things! Hoping that it works again for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works again too! The flowers are so pretty, perhaps she is parshal to pink today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All caught up again. Keep it up - BTW, I'd wait 2 or 3 weeks and try the progesterone stuff again but I agree that NOW is what's important for Mom. Love!

    ReplyDelete