Friday, April 3, 2015

Blood Clot Update

Mommy (and David) waiting until time to go (last week).

Last Friday David drove Mom and me to have an ultrasound done on her legs.  We were hoping that the blood clot that developed last October would be gone, but yesterday afternoon the doctor's office called to say that there is still a "very small" clot.  So, today David is taking us to get blood drawn so the doctor can make a determination about Mom's Xarelto dosage.  Keep us in prayer.  I'm still hoping to eventually wean her off the Xarelto, but it doesn't look promising for that to be soon.

Mommy (and David) at the appointment (last week).

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least it is smaller, right? So it is dissolving slowly!! :) let's be Pollyannas, shall we!?! Praying!! Love you!! ps I deleted my first comment because of spelling errors in case you were wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying! It's so sweet of David to drive you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be a Pollyanna with you :-)

    While I was at the lab I thought of another reason to be glad about this news. The pain from the blood clot is probably the reason that Mommy refuses to work on walking. So, hopefully once it finally is all gone, she will be more interested in getting up and about. :-)

    ReplyDelete