Thursday, April 2, 2015

Last Week

What a Wonderful Week

For a while now, I've been planning on seeing Pete when he came out on his way to NYC, (we had some warning about his upcoming visit).  But I like unexpected visitors too, and toward the end of last week, Mom and I got a call that we might be getting even more company.
  
Jeanie and her husband had to come quickly and unexpectedly to visit his family, and since that would put them only several hours of driving away from here, they decided to loop around and visit us before driving home.  What a treat!  So, Grandma got to visit not only her son, but one of her daughters, a son-in-law, and a few of her grandchildren.

I'm afraid that in all the excitement of getting ready for company, and then having visitors, and then traveling to NY, I hardly even booted my computer.  So, I didn't blog.  Then, yesterday, I thought I'd get caught up.

Not.

I rest, recovered, and spent time with the people who live here all the time.

That put catching up off to today, and I am up for it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that my parents were able to stop and see you and grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are rested up-I'm still dragging! I must be getting old! ;) wait, no I'm not cause I plan on living to be 100 unless Jesus comes first, then at least 1000! :)

    ReplyDelete