Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Unexpected visitors! And a Trip!

Mom had some wonderful, and unexpected visitors, and since I got to see all her visitors too (as well as take a NYC trip), I haven't taken the time to blog for a few days.  The house was visitor filled and busy, and I loved every minute of it.

I'm going to spend a little time catching up on all things (including this blog) today.

But, I thought I'd start my catch up with one short post and one of my favorite pics from the NYC trip.



Pete offered to take all us sisters to NYC to see his grandson (our grand-nephew) play at Carnegie Hall.  Jeanie wasn't able to go, but Marjie and I went.  I had planned to stay home, because I was worried that my family wouldn't be able to take proper care of Mommy.  Pete teased me that if I didn't come with him, he was going to hogtie me and throw me in the truck.  He said Mom would be fine, and he was right.  Stephan, David, and Amanda did an excellent job of caring for her, and I don't think she even noticed I was gone.  And, that's a good thing!  I'm so proud of how they all stepped up to the plate, and rearranged their schedules, so I could be a part of the minivaca.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you went! I have to admit I was a little bit jealous not being able to be part of the sibling adventures! But after our long trip this weekend(hint about the unexpected visitors), I was glad to be home and resting when you went to New York City! You look like you had so much fun - I'm glad Pete made you go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all got to go!!! Looks like it was a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete