Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mom's dozing and I'm building

My roughed-in spice shelves ;-)

Well, Mommy is just not wanting to wake up today.  I woke her earlier to give her applesauce (with Tylenol and vitamin), and then she went back to sleep.  Later, she didn't wake up, and didn't wake up, and I needed to change out the bedding.  Still, even with me making noise and leaving her door open, she kept right on sleeping.  After a long time, I ran the saw in the kitchen getting these boards cut.  I thought the noise would wake her for sure, but she slept right through it.  So, I ended up waking her to change out the bedding, and when everything was all clean and dry, I asked if she wanted to sit up and eat the rest of her applesauce or wait a bit, she said, "Wait a bit," and we've been waiting ever since.

I go in every few minutes and she is still just resting.  

Some days are like this.

But, in the meantime, I've got these shelves set in and I'm about to drill some pilot holes and screw them into the walls and cupboards.  (They are just fitted in right now.  They fit so tight that they just stay up there with no screws at all ~ brag brag ~ but, I don't think they fit tightly enough to hold my spices on them without any screws :-)  )

In other news, the doctor's office called and the Xarelto prescription is still going to be the same.  She is going to check again in six months and see if the clot has dissolved by then.  Let's pray and keep our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying!!! BTW Your shelves look so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We willbe praying-btw your shelves look great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete