Thursday, December 4, 2014

Letters from Hannah


Yesterday, a card came from Hannah, and enclosed in the card was a letter from one of Hannah's students.  Mommy LOVED it!  David could understand that.  He said that when he was in Iraq, the soldiers all loved getting mail from students.  This letter was from Joseph, and he wishes for Mommy to have "joy from the angels,"  What a sweet wish!

Yesterday also, Mommy's sister, Bonnie, called, and Mommy was able to use my cellphone by holding it up to her ear without accidentally turning it off, and she could hear pretty well, I think.  So, anytime anyone wants to call, call my number.  It's easier for her to talk with the handset, but it is possible for her to talk without it.  She spoke a few minutes with Aunt Bonnie this morning, too, and her face just lit up like a Christmas tree when she heard Aunt Bonnie's voice.  (I'd called to get her recipe for applesauce.)  I almost didn't think to give the phone to Mommy this morning because she was in a bad mood and was mad at me for changing out bed linens, but after just that short bit of phone call, her mood lifted, and she is so happy now :-).


1 comment: