Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Perfect Peace

This morning Jeanie called, and during the conversation she mentioned that Aunt Bonnie had shared a Bible verse with her that was a real blessing.  She told me to look it up and repeated the reference a few times.

Then, later when Mommy was pondering over a page in her poetry-prayer book, I asked if I could read it, (sometimes I read the poems and verses out loud to her), and she handed me the book.  This is the page she was looking at.

Coincidence?  I think not!

What a wonderful comfort on a cool, December morning!

Here's Mommy looking at the book.  You can see why her expression would make me curious to know what she was contemplating.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I should be following my own advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and that is really so cool that it was the exact scripture I was telling you about. No it can't be coincidence!

    ReplyDelete