Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shower!

She loved the shower.  Thank you so much, Chelle, for getting us moving again on that! And, thank you Jeanie, for calling me and telling me what Chelle suggested.

While she was in the shower, Mommy kept moving her hand into the stream of the water while I moved the shower wand over her, and she was watching the water fall over her hand as if it were magic.  I was able to get her really, really clean, and I think that it was the best thing that happened to her in a long time.  (Maybe even better than a Little House  read aloud marathon.)

After her shower, David did the physical therapy wheelchair exercises with her.  He was so patient and good and she really worked for him.  (For me, she refuses to do even the easy things.)

All in all, this was a good day :-)  <3




3 comments:

  1. Yay! I will keep praying cause I know how changeable she can be. Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she liked the shower but I gotta say she doesn't look at all happy in this pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pete, you're right! She doesn't look very happy in the pic - but she is clean. She wasn't too unhappy, though, I don't think. I think I snapped the photo while she was chewing. This is also just after a half hour of exercise - so she's probably pretty tired.

    ReplyDelete