Sunday, November 16, 2014

Amanda Magic

Mommy is pretty mad at me for changing out her linens. She's been mad for several hours, and when I go in and ask her things or try to talk to her she gives me the silent treatment. (Jeanie warned me about this too, but I didn't realize how serious it was or how long lasting it was.) Amanda, however, was able to go in there and make her smile.  Although, she was still angry, and Amanda said that she can't understand how a person who is so forgetful can fume.  (I can understand, though, I've got fuming as one of my faults.  Amanda doesn't have it. She gets over anger quickly. Lucky her.)

So, I'm thinking about maybe getting some scrubs and changing the linens and other things out while I'm incognito.  Then, if I can pull it off, she won't be mad at me, she'll be mad at the mean nurse. What do you think?  Maybe I will finally learn to act?  I'll need a wig too, won't I?




3 comments:

  1. That's funny, but I bet you won't fool mom. ;) LMK how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William said you should wear big glasses and mumble. And I was thinking a red wig would be a good idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) I like William's idea :-) But, your Mom is probably right that we won't fool Grandma. (If I were a better actress, though, there might be a chance :-) )

    ReplyDelete