Friday, November 21, 2014

Now, that's service!


Early yesterday afternoon, at Mommy's new patient doctor appointment, the doctor wrote her a prescription for a hospital bed.

Late yesterday afternoon, I made phone calls trying to find out who fills those prescriptions for medicare.

At a few minutes after 5:00 yesterday, I finally had the right number, but the business was closed and wouldn't open until 8:00 AM.

At 8:05 AM this morning, I had them on the phone.

The woman I needed to talk to wouldn't be in until 9:15.

I called again around 9:30, and she had me email her a pdf of the script.

She had me call the doctor's office for additional information.

They faxed it to her right away. (I think they must have done it pretty much instantly.)

AND - drumroll - by 2:30 this afternoon, the bed was being assembled in Mom's room.

Who could ask for better service from either the doctor's office, Premier Medical, or from Westmed. the company who filled the prescription.

We are some happy customers.   :-)

2 comments: