Friday, November 28, 2014

Boy, she woke up hungry!

I love it when people like the food I cook.  I especially love it when the people who likes it is Mommy.

At 5:30, I woke her to ask if she wanted to taste my fresh applesauce.  She had a few bites of it, and then I asked if she'd like some oatmeal.  She said yes.  She ate the whole bowl.  Then I said, there's split pea soup out there too.  Would you like some. She did, and she ate a bowl of that.  Then she had a slice of apple pie, and when I asked if she wanted another one, she did.

In a few minutes, I'm going to take some pudding in there.  That will be Greek yogurt mixed with a little brown sugar and vanilla.  Mommy and I agree that it is better than ice cream.  I won't be at all surprised if she eats a whole bowl of that too.

It goes to show that if a person sleeps all day, they've got to eat enough to keep the body going in just few hours, I guess.

She's also listened to half the book of Little House on the Prarie, one chapter after another after another.

I guess the sleep did her good.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment